Saturday, July 03, 2004

all about my weekend

listening to: The Posies, Frosting on the Beater
reading: Douglas Adams, The Salmon of Doubt


Thanks to the talented hands of Lori Tennenbaum, DC, my back is not hurting, and my feet are not numb. Jeff and I had a glorious "date" last night. We bought a 6pk of Newcastle Brown on the way home from grocery shopping, put the babies to bed, and drank and talked for hours. My big girl is at her great-gram's this weekend, so while I still have to be mom, it's almost like working when the boss is on vacation.

My parents are in Missourri (o land of my birth!) and my brother and Sarah are at Convergence for the weekend. It's kind of a good thing, I'm pretty burned out on people at the moment. Enough that I completely blew up tonight. I'm thinking I side with my brother when he says there's some kind of malevolent presence living in my parents' house- we went there briefly tonight, intending to stay, but after an hour I was too irritated from chasing babies to really consider it, so we drove home, and I got out of control soon after that. We were fine on the way there, chatting and laughing...hmm.

I really, really need church tomorrow. I know it's because I haven't been taking responsibility for my spiritual growth and renewal. Like any good consumer, I'm waiting to have it served to me tomorrow (oooh! self-deprecating sarcasm!).

I took the Myers-Briggs again today, just for fun:
INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.
Take Free Myers-Briggs Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


Same as it always is. I like the "name" the Keirsey gives to my "type" better (Idealist-Healer), because I think it is more usefully descriptive (what's a questor, anyway?). I'm not much of one for personality tests, but the MBTI has always had me pretty well pegged.

I had more to write about, but it's flown straight out of my head.

No comments: