Thursday, July 01, 2004

and away we go...

listening to: nothing
reading: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Well, I don't really know what I am doing here or why. This may well turn out to be the world's most boring blog. I don't even really have a clue what to say in this, my inaugural posting.

My back feels like it is broken. I think I have lost my best friend. I am enrolling in school in the fall with no idea why or what for. I have a great church that I cannot participate in as fully as I would like, and a great family that I do not pay as much attention to as I ought. My heart is sore and my mind is nearly empty. I have lost the middle book of my favorite trilogy. I am consumed by a sense of impending loss. I don't know what I should do about that.

Maybe this is a bad idea.

No comments: